Saturday, March 14, 2009

My baby Max the best dog in the world






My golden Max was a gift to my son when he was 3. We went to a farm in north Jersey to get him. He is a funny looking little guy. His Dad was an almost white golden named Casper. Big, beautiful dog. His Mom was a really boxy headed girl who stood taller than most females. We usually get rescue pets but it was too late when we saw this pup. Max brings such joy and comfort to our family. He is the goofiest little trouble maker you could ever find. He is sensitive and gets his feelings hurt quite easily. His best friend is a little black alley cat we found in NJ. Max is now 8 years old his birthday is Christmas Day!

4 comments:

tina said...

He is the MOST gorgeous golden. I can tell just how much you love him. Now is he your son's or yours?:)

jodi french paper arts said...

You must have kids. He is mine of course. He is a velcro Golden. If I go in the kitchen and stop quick, he totally runs into me.

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have a couple of Maltese, Portia and Marelli. I love them to pieces. I honestly believe that those who love dogs, have a special heart and soul. My dad always told me to never trust a person who did not love dogs.:)

Your dog is gorgeous!!!

If I could, I would have them all.:))

Anonymous said...

Are you from NJ too?